Sendmail...

Hi, I was wondering if any sendmail guru's can help with this one....

I have a gateway machine where all the incoming mail to the network
arrives.  This machine has some local users (so their mail should stay on
the gateway), but also must forward any other mail on to another internal
server for distribution (note that the gateway doesn't know whether a
particular address is for a valid user on the internal mail server, it
should just forward on any mail that it can't match itself).

The questiong is how can I set this up?  Unfortunately I am fairly
unfamiliar with the in's and out's of sendmail, so any simple
explainations would be great :)

Thanks alot,

Chris