elm-me+ doc Exasperation

     Let me rephrase that.  I am looking for *configuration* info
for a dialin setup in particular.  E.g., should I get fetchmail?
Thanks.

Does good documentation for elm-me+ for dialin users exist on the
Web?  I also noticed that "dungeon, or php, or pj96n06" are listed as
"required" at
http://www.debian.org/Packages/stable/mail/elm-me+.html

and no MTA or POP program is mentioned.  Thanks to anyone
who can help.

Art Lemasters