What happens with "bo" when "hamm" becomes 2.0

I noticed that the old "rex" release disappeard from
the debian ftp site and it's mirrors soon after "bo"
was released.

Will "bo" also end up in /dev/null ?

Personally I would like to continue with "bo" until
debian 2.1 get's released but if there is no ftp
site that carries updates on "bo" packages I don't know
to do. I have become so spoiled by the stability of "bo"
that I believe anything else must be inferior.

  //Gunnar
    Gunnar Isaksson   Hamradio: SM5IUF
    Internet: Gunnar.Isaksson@saab.se

Running Debian/GNU Linux the really free OS
    Take a peek at http://www.debian.org