Re: SMC EtherPower II 10/100

Thank you very much for your information.  Your last comment, however,
makes me a little bit confused.  I have been using the SMC 10Mbps Tulips
base card and they work very well.

In the 100Base-TX market, what do you suggest is the more reliable card?

Among manufactures like 3Com, SMC and Intel, which one do you think is
better to work with Linux?

I have several Taiwan made 10/100Base PCI Ethernet cards using in our
Win 95 boxes.  They perform well and the price is half of the SMCs.   It
is a real petty that there is no driver to use with Linux!

--
Regards,

Clement