Re: Deltree command?

"Michael \[badpixel/bad sector\]" <120010307627@post5.tele.dk> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Is there a deltree command in linux? ... or what parameters does
> rmdir need to remove all files and subdirectories under a directory?

It's not rmdir, but just rm; "rm -r" is what you want - "rm -rf" does
what you want without asking questions  (Just plain "rm -r" will ask
you about whether or not to delete files you don't have write access
to).

I hope I don't need to say how extremely dangerous these commands are,
and how careful you should be when using them.