Re: Kernel compilation [off topic]

On Fri, Feb 20, 1998 at 03:22:15PM -0500, Bill Leach wrote:
> Picking at you a little Marcus...
>
> "... and indeed beauty free product." would imply that the product was
> without beauty.  Exactly the opposite of what I am quite sure you
> intended (unless you don't like beauty).

Sh*t! I knew that this would happen to me sometime ;)

I had a weak feeling when choosing "beauty", but a word more appropriate
didn't came to my mind. At least I didn't wrote "I like to become the new
kernel-package", a mistake not uncommon for german speaking people ;)
(bekommen = to get).

So, here, words better choosen:

"and indeed wonderful piece of software." (I hope, you *can* say piece in
this context ;)

Thank you Bill for pointing out !

Marcus