Pentium compiler

Dear experts,

I'd really like to switch from gcc to pgcc from the Pentium Compiler
Group. (I used their pre-compiled gzip and it's really better than the
'standard one'...) As I have no experience with libraries and there
seems to be no Debian package around for pgcc (please give me a hint
if I'm wrong here!) I've two questions:

1) What is the best way to install the precompiled binaries packed in
   a gzipped tar file.

2) Can I break anything by installing this Pentium-gcc-version that
   can't be undone by reinstalling the Debian gcc package?

Of course I'd prefer to install a Debian package. If there's none yet
is it intended to build one soon?

Thanx a lot for your help and advise!

Harald