SNMP agent w/Multible Interfaces?

Greetings,
	I have a situation where I would like to SNMP monitor the IPX traffic on
several floors of an office complex. Each floor has it's own collision
domain. I could put a DEBIAN PC on each floor and run the systems SNMP
agent, which should give me the information I will be looking for.  However
I was wondering if the SNMP agent that I can use with DEBIAN is capable of
monitoring more than one interface in a single machine.  It would be MUCH
easier to have one DEBIAN box connected to all four domains and have a
single SNMP agent report on each interface.
	Any help, suggestions or comments are welcome in this matter.

Anthony Landreneau
Network Engineer
Infinity Data System
landrena@idsno.com