Re: Printer

BRIAN SCHRAMM <BSCHRAMM@email.usps.gov> writes:

>      I just 'inherited' an IBM Laserprinter E.  I have no manual for it and
>      tried to find out about it on the IBM web site to no avail.  Does
>      anyone know what GS settings I would use to drive this printer?  I
>      would love to set it up so I can share it with my systems here.

An old IBM laser printer is probably made by (what is now) Lexmark.

To start with I would suggest you try some kind of PCL5 output, like
an HP Laserjet.  If you're unlucky, it uses PPDS (personal printer
data stream) and I don't know how to print to that.

	  GNU GPL: "The Source will be with you... always."