Mail config problems

Thanks to all who replied to my problems using mail and mailx.  They still
don't work for me, even though I can read my spool file.  Mail lists my
headers, but when I press enter to read the message, it exits and tells me
that the messages remain on the spool.  It won't show them to me.

Could this behaviour in any way be related to my upgrade from Bo to Hamm?
I haven't noticed any other packages behaving strangely, except that
Netscape V4 locks up on me. I would be happy to email (using windows :(  )
the output of dpkg -l   to anyone willing to analyze it and look for
incompatibilities.

I seem to recall someone mentioning a setup script for sendmail that eases
the configuration process for machines on a lan that also access the
internet.  I think this was something other than the sample scripts that
come with the sendmail package.  My mail is not yet configured properly.
Can anyone point me to some help?

Thanks,
	Russ

Russell Cook, Engineering Branch