Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Pentium II performance?

SGI workstations aren't that fast cpu wise. Where they run circles
around other computers is due to SGI's fantastic graphics and
rendering. This dosen't mean that they are slow. I was useing an SGI
INDY2 with 180Mhz(hmm, that seems to fast) R5000 mips processor to
crack RC5 under the Bovine project. It cracked keys about 10% faster
then the p133 running NT at my desk.

--
SG