Re: Bullshit-->Fired for Linux?

     I'm a newbie with LINUX, but I will blow my horn about
something related for today.  I know my propaganda (flames
off-list from former political opponents, please).  Notice how
the ZD editor said "backside" in the line, "but can it pass the
all-important 'cover your backside' test?"  The concern
with one's "backside" could say something about the
competition (incompetence=treachery?), could it not?  I
suggest you use this in your most tactful (and tactical)
written rebuttals to other magazines.  ...tell you what.  I'll
write one, myself.

Art Lemasters, who is writing in MicroGrep as he loads
a larger Debian LINUX partition.