Debian people taking care of spam

Dear Users and Developers,

for some weeks now we have protected our servers against spam via
the Realtime Backmail List (RBL) provided by the folks from  the
Mail Abuse Protection System <URL:http://maps.vix.com/>.

Since we're using Qmail as our Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) relaying
is impossible.

Since last week we're also reacting on spam and reporting abuse
to the abusing party, their provider.  For two days Igor Grobman
has taken over the job as Anti-Spam Manager.  He also informs
abuse.net about spam and relaying.

So if you receive spam through any of Debian's lists and want
to avoid this you should inform spam@debian.org providing _full_
headers.

Regards,

	Joey

   / To-Zeilen in öffentlichen Nachrichten ist FidoNet-Technologie /
 / ... endlich 'mal wieder ein echt gelungener Witz!!!           /
/                                              -- Rainer Scholz /