More BASH questions

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to generate "screen dumps" of bash
sessions?

For example, let's say I have a test-mode application that asks for some
input and then outputs something in response.  Is there a way to have
this whole exchange dumped to the printer, so that both the program
output and my manual input are copied to the printer?  This would be
similar to the "screen dump" capability of DOS.

Thanks,

-Brent