Re: NCPFS seems broken on 2.1 kernels...

   OK guys, I finally managed to make ncpfs-2.1.1 compile and work under
   libc6. I have just released a new package called ncpfsx. Use this
   package if you want to play around with ncpfs and kernels > 2.1.29.
   For older kernels use package ncpfs.

Would it be more convenient to merge the ncpfs and ncpfsx packages and
include stub scripts that check the kernel version and call the
appropriate binary based on whether it's 2.0.x or 2.1.x?  Is this
possible?