Re: fetchmail 4.3.6 vs. m$ exchange

Joost Kooij <kooij@mpn.cp.philips.com>:
> Looking at the changelog, I suspect that:
> * IMAP code can now deal with untagged responses during CAPABILITY
>   (at least one server issues the motd in a bunch of "* OK {ALERT]" lines
> is related to the changed behaviour.

This seems plausible.  Could somebody please send me the entire
fetchmail -v log of a failed session?

I bet the Exchange server is doing something weird that's messing up
fetchmail.  It wouldn't be the first time, as at least Arjan knows well...
--

No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people.  The possession
of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave.