wanted packages

Is there any address where we can send our "wishes" to debian packages
we would like to see created? Is there any address to consult for
programs that can't (for any reason) have a .deb package?

For instance, I would like to have .debs of:

QSeeMe (the only cuseeme client I know of for linux)
http://www.pangea.org/~mavilar/

jacob (integrate emacs with the java compiler)
http://mats.gmd.de:8080/clemens/jacob/

apache-ssl (the secure apache)
http://www.apache-ssl.org/

ssleay (encryption libs)
http://www.psy.uq.oz.au/~ftp/Crypto/

fphone (free phone)
http://www.inria.fr/rodeo/fphone/

hylafax (send faxes and pager messages)
http://www.vix.com/hylafax/

Xswallow (generic plug-in for netscape, allows any external viewer be
"swallowed" inside netscape!)
http://www.csn.ul.ie/~caolan/docs/Xswallow.html

and some java packages, like:

javamail
jsdk
swing

Thanks.

--
Luiz Otavio L. Zorzella                 Product Engineer
zorzella@conexware.com          http://www.conexware.com