Re: wanted packages

"Luiz Otavio L. Zorzella" wrote:

  >Is there any address where we can send our "wishes" to debian packages
  >we would like to see created? Is there any address to consult for
  >programs that can't (for any reason) have a .deb package?
  >
  >For instance, I would like to have .debs of...

Don't forget to look at hamm (unstable) and at the non-us mirror sites,
before you conclude that a package does not exist.

I know there are hylafax packages in unstable, and the ssl stuff will
have to be on the non-us site.

New packages won't appear in stable (bo) unless there is some critical
problem that they fix.