Re: [General Q] Filtering mail from IMAP server with procmail

You should check out fetchmail - it connects to an IMAP or POP server
and retrieves your mail, then delivers it via SMTP to localhost;
essentially it takes mail on the server and causes it to become mail
on the local system, so that any filtering you then have on the local
system will work.