RE: /usr/spool and related links...

Hi,

	In all fairness to the authors, is it accurate to call a program's
"incorrect" behaviour a bug when the "incorrect" behaviour is caused be the
standards being changed _after_ the software was released?
	Fine, I agree that using the bug-reporting channel is a useful way
to send notice of what should be changed, but liberally describing programs
as "buggy", in this case, isn't fair.
	Remember, in the days of UNIX past, those symlinks were put in to make
software compatible, because every vendor was doing something "unique".  The
FHS is just another attempt to make all our programs compatible.  (I make no
statement about which is better!)

Regards,
--Kristian
  --> Today's FAILED opcode:  UER: Update and Erase Record