Re: StarOffice4.0 and Debian

tmollica@sb.net (tony mollica) writes:

> Has anyone installed StarOffice 4.0 on a Debian system yet and were
> there any problems to watch out for?

I made a multiuser installation on a bo machine using "./setup /net"
as described in the accompanying README.  There is a nice set of
scripts written privately by one of the StarOffice developers to
enable a less hard disk space consuming multiuser setup. You really
want to add it to your installation as well:
http://www.on-line.de/~michael.hoennig/AutoMultiUserSetupForSO40Linux.tar

Seems to be very stable on our bo machine, but i didn't really use it
so far.  I rather prefer XEmacs and LaTeX for my needs. ;-)

                             Cheers, P. *8^)
--
   Paul Seelig                         pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de
   My Homepage in the WWW at the URL http://www.uni-mainz.de/~pseelig