Re: StarOffice4.0 and Debian

On 2/9/98, 6:09:49 PM, tmollica@sb.net (tony mollica) wrote regarding
StarOffice4.0 and Debian:

> Has anyone installed StarOffice 4.0 on a Debian system yet and were
> there any problems to watch out for?

I installed the english version and it seems to work really well.  I
had no problems.  I installed it for single user use only, so I can't
comment on the multiuser installation script that is floating around.

Erv

 Graduate Student                                edwalter@iname.com
Department of Chemistry                       walter@chem.wisc.edu
Univ of Wisconsin-Madison               edwalter@students.wisc.edu
       <PGP Public Key: finger walter@fozzie.chem.wisc.edu>

Memory overload error noted ... Meltdown now evident.
 -- tagline 1.00 by xopy