Re: Installation problem

Hello,
I found this message may be what I was looking for, but not sure.  Will
this slow down the output to my screen during boot-up? I am having
trouble reading all that is being displayed, and cant get a complete log
of what is occuring at boot time.  There is an error that I am concerned
about during boot, but cant get a chance to read it and its not showing
up in my /var/log/kern.log file or show up in dmesg.  I also would like
to know if anyone knows of any high-end graphics editing programs that
are for linux.  Thank you for any help offered.
Charles K. Rishel