xfmail 1.2p0-1 seg-faults

Hi all,

I'm running xfmail 1.2p0-1 under hamm (i.e., I think all the other packages
which I think _might_ be relevant to this problem are from hamm). When xfmail
has to deal with new mail (in this new version marked in pink) on startup (or
even folder change (?)) it crashes with a Segmentation fault. When I restart
it, the new mail is no longer considered new (and not pink anymore) and xfmail
works fine (until the next new mail arrives, that is). Could this even be an
upstream problem?

Have a nice day,
Stefan