Re: xemacs 20.3 slow load

   I've tried the following (single) lines in my etc/hosts file -

   127.0.0.1	localhost
	   OR
   127.0.0.1	zeropoint   // where zeropoint is what is reported by hostname
	   OR
   127.0.0.1	zeropoint	localhost

   and noticed very little if any improvement in xemacs load speed? I'm probably
   making a silly mistake, but it's not immediately obvious to me what it is.
   Ideas?

Maybe that's not the problem, then.  It's just that that's what's
always been the problem for me.