Re: Matrox Millenum II under XFree86 [was: Which Linux distribution???]

   I'm having a little trouble with configuring my card.  I have the 250MHz
   type with 8 megs of ram..  anyhow, when I switch to another console and
   return, the screen is shifted about 5" and wrapped around the other side..
   Also, the X doesn't fill the screen correctly -- squished vertically and
   too wide horizontailly...  Any suggestions?

I suggest that you try the newer MillII server at http://www.suse.de.
Just replace your X server binary and run it, there should be fewer
problems.