Printer Accounting??

I am trying to set up a printer accounting system on our network.  Is
there a package available that can do this???

Basically I have a debian linux server, and a HP laserjet 5M (postscript)
which is running at the moment as a remote printer (via a jetdirect print
server build into the printer).  Firstly, does anyone know if it is
possible for the jetdirect server to provide some sort of accounting??  Or
at least restrict it to only recieve requests from a certain 'trusted'
host?

Next I would like to set up a print quota system on the server which
gives users a limit to the number of pages they can print, which is
decremented with each job.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide,

Chris Leishman