Re: sendmail HOWTO?

Hi,
>>"Charles" == Charles Read <charles_read@hotmail.com> writes:

Charles> I cannot find a sendmail-HOWTO on the web? What's the next
Charles> best resource for sendmail?

	I assume that your problm can't be solved by a simple
 invocation of /usr/sbin/sendmailconfig. There is the best sendmail
 resource: /usr/doc/sendmail/op.{ps,txt}.gz

	If you don't mind printed material, O'Reilly has a book, too.

	manoj
 Hacking at an file of exceptions to by pass normal rbl invocation in sendmail
--
 He whose victory is not relost, and whose victory no-one in the world
 can take away, that Buddha, whose home is in the infinite, pathless