"Hard Install"

Man, after hearing all the horror stories of Linux installs I had to try
;)

Well, not being a patient one I ftp'd the disk images for Debian.  Blew
off the HOWTO's

Total time(ftp, making disks from images, formating hard disk, scaning
disk, and install) under 1.5 hrs.  One problem, I set up myself with the
wrong user id.

Now I have 2 users.  How do I kill one user?  Yes, I know RTM and the
HOWTO's.

That was easier than OS/2; about the same as DOS; tons easier than Win95.
What is the fuss about?

George

Eschew obfuscation