Re: Win95 and Linux: Was: Verified Re: Unidentified subject!

Ender Wigin wrote:

> > Seth,
> >       StarOffice4.0 is rather impressive. The Win 95 version looked very
> > interesting during the time it was tested. I'll be interested in seeing
> > the Linux version when it's released.
> > Dave
>
> Acording to http://freshmeat.unreal.org Star Office 4 has been released
> for linux... (Haven't had time to confirm...)

I tried to get it but the server was overloaded with more people on it
than the 50-user limit. Will try again later. Thanks for the tip.
Dave

--
--David E. Scott      Ohio Administrative Services
DaveScott@1000islands.com       acq_scott@ohio.gov