Re: Laptop prob with Deb. 1.3.1

Try using the tecra bootdisks inside disks-i386/special to see if you can
boot linux via floppies. If that works for you, then you're probably
encountering the same bug that many laptop people have had to deal with,
namely that kernels made with 'make bzImage' will not boot. If so, then
all you need to do is recompile a new kernel made with make zimage instead
of make bzimage.