RE: extremely off-topic: help

Hmmm... This has gotten more requests... :-)

Found it as "Mac Theme" on both themes.tierranet.com and
theme.simplenet.com - tells you how to change things to look more like a
Mac, how to edit the Registry to change some desktop settings to be more
like a Mac... If you have any rabid anti-Mac people around I highly
recommend it :-)