netscape 4.0 can we get just navigator?

I downloaded the beta version of the browser, and liked the new look &
feel. However, it said it had expired, and wouldn't allow me to link
anywhere but netscape to download the new version. I'd like netscape 4,
but I'd also like to avoid the 10 Mb download and especially the huge
expanse of disk space Communicator will take up with things I'll never use
(like the mail and news readers, for example). Can you install the browser
only, or must one go for the entire kit and caboodle (if so, I think I
might stick with netscape 3)?

Andrew Tarr

"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the
proportions"
--Francis Bacon