Re: fips equivalent for ext2?

Hi all again!

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Robert D. Hilliard wrote:

>      I assume you have disk space available, either on another
Sorry my poor english, I looking something like fips because I have no
such space...

I was thinking in archive & compress /home, then reduce root partition,
create the new one and rebuild the /home dir, I know the procedure, but
that I need is something to do it in a non-destructive way...

	Thanks for your interest,

		Ulisses