Re: Nedit hangs system

On Thu, Jan 29, 1998 at 02:05:51AM +0100, Sten Anderson wrote:
> Perhaps this is caused by NEdit (in Hamm) being linked with Lesstif (the
> free Motif clone). Lesstif is still not fully compatible with Motif.

Given that I received a private email that ddd-2.2.2-1 had the same problem,
this looks like the likely explanation. Unfortunately, though I am the
LessTif maintainer, I am not knowledgable in X programming. I know that X
has a concept of "focus" that can be used to direct all keyboard input to
one widget, regardless of the mouse position.

I would be grateful for help by someone who is familiar with debugging X
applications.

Ray
--
J.H.M. Dassen                 | RUMOUR  Believe all you hear. Your world may
jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl      | not be a better one than the one the blocks