Star Office, Latin 2 and many more

Hello !

I have 2 questions:

1) I tried to install old version of Star Office (the only one I have), but I
get error message, that I am missing libXm.so.2 ? I guessed it will be part
of  lesstif package, but I was wrong. Any ideas where to get this library ?
Oh, yes. I am not prepared to download new version of Star Office (using
only dial-up connection).

2) Does anybody know any usefull word processor for Linux using Latin 2
fonts ? (I know about Lyx, but it doesn't work for me.) I was thinking about
Andrew package, but I can't find the type of font option.

Thank you,

        Bostjan