Re: SoundBlaster AWE64

Thanks for your help, Marcus.

Of course i red all the related docu before and i set the permissions according
to my needs. The problem was solved with sfxload -I <sndfont>. I didn't know that
i have to do this every time (because of unloaded modules?) before i start
TkAweMidi (which is actually drvmidi's X-Interface, right?). After using sfxload
the error vanquished...

I was in err to not use sfxload, because i thought that there is already some
default-soundfont loaded.

Thanks,

    Mac