Re: where is t-mouse.el?

adavis@netpci.com writes:

> I have checked my mail; it was the maintainer of gpm who had set up
> the install of an earlier package to strip out t-mouse.el from the
> system---it worked fine until then.

Really?  It never worked for me with GNU Emacs 19.34, and the author
of t-mouse.el said it was known not to work.  If you can show me that
t-mouse.el works with Emacs 19.34 or later, I'll put it back in the
package.  I removed it, because as far as I (and the upstream author)
knew, it was just dead wood.

> It might still be available in the upstream source for gpm.

It's still available in the Debian source, I just chose not to install
it in the binary package.

--
James