where is t-mouse.el?

I have checked my mail; it was the maintainer of gpm who had set up the
install of an earlier package to strip out t-mouse.el from the system---it
worked fine until then.  It might still be available in the upstream source
for gpm.

Yes, the package was working ok until it got stripped out.  I've been living
with it, since I don't use the console so much anymore.

Alan
--
"Our loyalties are to the species and the       Alan E. Davis
planet.  We speak for Earth. Our                adavis@netpci.com