Re: boot-floppies package for hamm?

One thing I am trying ... Since I have libc5-altdev and ncurses3.0-altdev
installed, I did a force depends on ncurses3.0-pic since everything it
needs SHOULD be there but under a different package name than what it is
looking for.

I am now installing the old boot-floppies-1.2.23 package force depends
since everything IT needs is also there but under different package names
and will hack the Makefile to look like it builds under a bo system and
give it a spin and see what we get.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org