Re: Q: Booting Tektronix Xterminal from Linux Box.

Alexander Kushnirenko <kushnir@fsgi02.fnal.gov> writes:

> We have a Linux Box (with it's own monitor) and Tektronix X-terminal
> (XP217CH box +TXD1753R monitor, produced in Aug 1996).  It would be
> very convinient for us, if we could boot X-Terminal from Linux box,
> rather than from central node.

It's very likely possible, but finding out how for your terminal will
be the problem.  Have a look at /usr/doc/HOWTO/mini/Xterminal.gz.
(Actually, I see the HOWTO was tested on a Tektronix, so you're
probably in luck.)

Debian's programs and files will probably be in different places than
described there, but I think they're all there.

	  GNU GPL: "The Source will be with you... always."