X in hamm problem solved

   When i upgraded from bo to hamm, X broke.  The fix was to remove
the XF86Config file from /etc/X11 and recreate it using XF86Setup.
I specified the amount of video RAM on my card manually, overriding
the probe.  This may or may not have had anything to do with fixing
the problem (SuperProbe correctly detectstthe amount of video RAM).
Perhaps there were some leftovers in my old XF86Config file that confused
the server?

   I'm using an Orchid Fahrenheit (S3 924) card.

Sebastian