shell program menu

Hi,

[ Sorry if this is not debian specific.....]

Hi,

I would like to implement a shell program (preferebly in C programming.)
where our users if they telnet to us, they would be given a menu instead
of a shell. They just press "1" they get pine. They press "2" they get the
vi editor, and so on and so forth.

Is there a package for debian or anyone could point me to the right
direction where I could get the script or whatever.

regards,

== ========== Andre M. Varon  Lasaltech Incorporated
== ==    ==== Technical Head  Fax-Tel: (034)435-0836
==    == ==   E-mail  : andrelst@mozcom.com