Re: telnet to localhost

thanks guys for all the help I had received, I think what Craig said
makes sense, I am in private network, and I presumes that is the
case..., right now I am in the office so I can't check my box at home, I
will do it the first thing I get home..., thanks craig good on ya and
have a good day..

kusuma