[HELP] Need name/copy of script which loads modules at startup

A while back, when I was playing with my kernel, I wanted to stop loading
the modules at startup so I moved/deleted the script or part thereof from
the rc.? directory. The plan was that I would put it back in but then I
forgot. Now I would like to load my modules at startup and I have
forgotten where this is done. I think it was a script in rc.boot but then
I could be wrong :(

Thanks in advance,

Myron.

.sig is not available right now. Leave you name, number and something
inspirational after the dotted line and it will get back to you as soon as
possible.