Re: smail 3.2.0.100-4, won't accept mail form port25 no more

Hi Neilen Marais; unless Mutt is confused, you wrote:

I am not an expert so I apologize if this is a waste of the bandwidth. I got
my smail_3.2.0.100-2 to work with fetchmail after I had given sendmail the
*full* name of my machine mybox.mydomain.net (when it asks something about the
'other names' for this host...-anyway, I manually edited /etc/smail/config and
added the above name to the 'hostnames=....' line). Also in the same file the
line 'more_hostnames=..' must equal 'localhost' (more_hostnames=localhost').

HTH
damir