Re: Netscape 4.04.... [Read this Please!]

    My MOZILLA_HOME as well as all the other directories NSN  must find as
described in the README are already set. :(.However, everyone who has replied
indicating success seems to be running full hamm. Mine is half bo, half hamm.
I suspect that the problem is rooted in the half bo, half hamm thing.....
    Does anyone run applets successfully in NSN4 under a dual libc5 & libc6
system?Thanks,
Timothy.