Re: Problems with 80386 and 4 MB of RAM

> --snip--
>
> boot=/dev/hda3

I can't rember what your exact setup was, but you might want to change
this to

boot=/dev/hda

That is how I have it set. ( I have a dual booting linux + dos/win95
machine) IIRC this will set the boot information for the whole drive
(mater boot record). The above line( boot...hda3) will set the boot
information on the third partition (partition boot record). You might
want to boot to dos and run 'fdisk /mbr' to insure that the changes
made by previous instances of lilo are erased.

Nothing like trial and error to solve a problem. :-)

--
Stephen Gregory