Re: qddb

On Sun, 18 Jan 1998, Tom Ed White wrote:

> One hole in Linux distributions, needed by clueless desktop users, is an
> easy to use database. PostgresSQL is fine for running a hospital, but is
> not so apropriate for many of us.

Have you tried pgaccess from the libpgtcl package?  It's a very nice front
end.  Although, like PostgreSql, it's not done yet.  I still think the
major hole is a good, free, easy to use word processor (I've fallen back
to latex with emacs and I'm starting to like it, but others won't).  (Yes
I'm aware of star office, the next thing I try will be wurd.)

Good luck,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell <bhmit1@mail.wm.edu>   "We all know linux is great... it
PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu          does infinite loops in 5 seconds"
Phone: (757) 221-4847                      --Linus Torvalds