Re: isapnptools config

   Might anyone have some advice on how to go about setting up
   the isapnp.config file? I have run pnpdump and it successfully
   found my (2) PnP cards (modem & sound). However, there are
   a number of configuration options for each, and i would like
   advice on how to decide which one to uncomment in order to
   activate the devices properly. (trial & error ? :-)

Figure out which interrupts and io ports are used before the modem &
sound card are configured, then select the ones that are left over.
You can see the interrupts that are used by looking at
/proc/interrupts and /proc/ioports.